Published on October 15th, 2018 | by active-clubs0
Upcoming Teaching Orienteering course
Aimed at teachers, as well as outdoor centre & youth workers, Teaching Orienteering Part 1 & Part 2 is also a great entrance course for club orienteers looking to help out at club sessions, or maybe offer coaching to schools, cub groups etc.
All the details are below. For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Places are limited, and interest so far has been high. First come, first served. Please feel free to share with clubmates, work colleagues etc who may be interested.
- Teaching Orienteering Part 1 & Part 2
- Tollymore National Outdoor Centre, Bryansford
- Monday 12th & Monday 19th November (2 full days)
- Includes all tuition, plus full set of resources for both courses
- Cost £100
- Option to add £21 to include a full year’s membership
- Please bring a packed lunch & sufficient indoor & outdoor clothing to cope with all weathers.
Further information on the course is available on the British Orienteering website https://www.britishorienteering.org.uk/teaching